Sunday 3 June 2012

In My ||Our|| Mailbox #3




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It's pretty much just an awesome way for blog followers know of some of the books that we got this week :D

So here are the books we got this week! They're some pretty sweet titles and can't wait to strike up a review for you guys!

Number 1. 
The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
Source: Bought 

Number 2. 
Starters by Lissa Price 
Source: Bought

Number 3. 
ReVamped by Ada Adams
Source: Author

Number 4. 
Obsidian by J.L. Armentrout
Source: Bought


Okay rad people, so that is all we got this week. But we must say that we really do appreciate and enjoy the books that we receive. It is actually the most heart-warming feeling.
We look forward to finishing these books and putting them up for review so ya'll can see what we thought of them :D 


Post a comment or a link to your blog so we can see/know what you guys got in your weekly or monthly book haul! XP


1 comment:

  1. I got the Magnolia League on my kindle a really long time ago and I'm surprised at myself that i haven't managed to read it yet! And we're talking more than a year ago :O I love the cover too!

    And YAY for Obsidian. That book is definitely one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete